06/04/2009

outdoor room inspiration

This weekend i've suddenly switched into 'outdoor room' mode, think it's because the weather was nice enough to spend more than ten minutes in the garden!
.
4homes
..
I am focusing on the 'outdoor room' garden term as that's what i want it be. Our garden needs a damn good tidy up and after looking some inspiration pics i have decided i want some kind of low bench seat and a few injections of WHITE! I currently have lots of dark brown and well.... green, as i have to remain a lawn girl for now.
.
See all garden inspiration here which i've been re-obsessing over! And more garden inspiration below....
.

4homes

lavish locations

modulargarden on flickr


juiced


juiced


galium garden

3 comments:

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

I can picture myself enjoying many a lovely day in these fantastic garden rooms. You have to share pics of your garden room when it is finished!

Primed4Design Team said...

Yeah, these are lovely photos! Great inspiration!

thoughts running through my head.... said...

similar taste in gardens too-I really love the one with stairs,wish mine looked like that!