06/04/2009

outdoor room inspiration

This weekend i've suddenly switched into 'outdoor room' mode, think it's because the weather was nice enough to spend more than ten minutes in the garden!
.
4homes
..
I am focusing on the 'outdoor room' garden term as that's what i want it be. Our garden needs a damn good tidy up and after looking some inspiration pics i have decided i want some kind of low bench seat and a few injections of WHITE! I currently have lots of dark brown and well.... green, as i have to remain a lawn girl for now.
.
See all garden inspiration here which i've been re-obsessing over! And more garden inspiration below....
.

4homes

lavish locations

modulargarden on flickr


juiced


juiced


galium garden

3 comments:

The Cottage Cheese said...

I can picture myself enjoying many a lovely day in these fantastic garden rooms. You have to share pics of your garden room when it is finished!

The Primed 4 Design Team said...

Yeah, these are lovely photos! Great inspiration!

thoughts running through my head.... said...

similar taste in gardens too-I really love the one with stairs,wish mine looked like that!