23/02/2009

and the award goes to...

Me! I accidently saved this post to coinside with the oscars! As close as i'll ever get to receiving an oscar, i'm SO pleased to receive my first ever award for my blog - the lemonade award from the lovely caroline at patchwork harmony. Thank you caroline :)

And i also received my second award from maryna at pokoj z wikodiem, the kreativ blogger award - thank you so much! This one was in polish so after looking it up online i hope i got it pretty much right.
.
I'm so honoured and happy to receive these awards for my humble little blog :)
..

lemonade award

Upon receiving the Lemonade Award, you also pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and gratitude. Here are the rules:

.

1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 7 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award

My nominees for great attitude and gratitude are....

drollgirl

the cottage cheese

lemongrass studio

momoderne

jill browning

everything fabulous

i'm just saying


kreativ blogger award



And again here are the rules:

.

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award

3. Nominate 7 blogs

4. Put links to their blogs

5. Leave a message for your nominees

.

My nominees for the kreativ blogger award are.....

.

purple area

obsessilicious

print and pattern

door sixteen

haus maus

malo blogg

made by girl

6 comments:

Obsessilicious said...

Thank you thank you thank you for my Kreative Blogger award Miss B!!!!
I'm sooo happy I could pop!
I'm off to do a happy dance...... :)

Mr G.x

PS...Thank you for the sneak peak pic text of your kitchen!

Anonymous said...

It's an honor just to be nominated!!! I would like to thank the academy... :) Just kidding, this really is a very cool thing. Thanks so much!!

Unknown said...

Biba Thank you so so much for the nomination!! You are the best!
You made my day, my week and my month!
..and coming form you it is really double the prize!!
thanks & hope you have a Fabulous week!

Jennica said...

You are TOO KIND!!! Thanks so much for even thinking that, let alone giving me the award. =) I have never been so blog-flattered in my life!

P.S. You rock and your blog is one of my top favs!!!!!

Miks said...

Helo Biba :)

You've got it right !! :) As you can see polish language isn't so hard ;)

malo said...

Thank you so very much! I've never got an award before. Happy and proud and thinking about all the great bloggers out there who i want to give this to.