10/02/2009

tagged

I have been 'tagged'! Quite honoured as i now feel like a proper blogger ;)
.
Anna at momoderne tagged me, her blog is one of my faves so am even more honoured.
.
Rules: Write 5 random things about myself, link the person who tagged you, post the rules. Tag six people and link them. Let them know they have been tagged.
.
Here goes...
..
1/ one of my all time favourite tv programmes is Buffy the Vampire Slayer, i was obsessed, it brought out all the emotions in me and i used to cry my eyes out regularly during episodes.





















2/ i live in England with my gorgeous boyfriend Lee who used to live next door but one, that's how we met :)
.
3/ I'm obsessed with hot spicy food. I love indian food, crave hot curries and i even add hot chilli powder to normal tomato soup to spice it up!
















4/ my real name isn't Biba. I just prefer Biba for blogging, although i'm starting to feel slightly bad for being so anonymous on here so below is the first and last pic of me....























5/ I have found doing this tagged post really bloody hard and it's taken me days!
.
So.... tag you're it....
.
quest twentyeight
.
more ways to waste time
.
emma's designblogg
.
what's blogging my view
.
the cottage cheese
.
twenty twenty-one
.

10 comments:

Leah said...

Hi Biba,

Thanks for the tag! Here are my six random things (plus two):

http://morewaystowastetime.blogspot.com/2007/07/thats-random-8-random-facts-about-me.html

All the best,

Leah

drollgirl said...

i love your blog and your profile pic! i just love it and can't wait to dig in to it!

and thank you for following my blog! :)

Obsessilicious said...

I have been tagged twice and I must get around to doing mine!!!

You look gorgeous and smiley in your pic Miss B!

Mr G.x

Janne said...

Nice to 'meet' you :-) And thanks for the tag. Will follow up on it tomorrow.

Lisa said...

He he! And i knew all of those things about you already! Lovely to see your pic on here - you look gorgeous! x

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Fun to learn more about such a fab chick! Thanks for tagging me Biba, my beauty! Uh-oh, now I have to really THINK about myself (or what I want to reveal about myself, ha!). I promise to follow up on my tag in the next day or two!

Jenn Ski said...

I used to be a hard core buffy fan too. I had dolls, cards, comic books and a yahoo group with over 3000 members at one point. Ok more like a crazy fan... lol

Unknown said...

Tags are so fun! Love your random things!

Anonymous said...

aw, you're adorable! :)

gousmanov vadim said...

very nice! awesome stuff!