I have been 'tagged'! Quite honoured as i now feel like a proper blogger ;)
Anna at momoderne tagged me, her blog is one of my faves so am even more honoured.
Rules: Write 5 random things about myself, link the person who tagged you, post the rules. Tag six people and link them. Let them know they have been tagged.
Here goes...
1/ one of my all time favourite tv programmes is Buffy the Vampire Slayer, i was obsessed, it brought out all the emotions in me and i used to cry my eyes out regularly during episodes.

2/ i live in England with my gorgeous boyfriend Lee who used to live next door but one, that's how we met :)
3/ I'm obsessed with hot spicy food. I love indian food, crave hot curries and i even add hot chilli powder to normal tomato soup to spice it up!

4/ my real name isn't Biba. I just prefer Biba for blogging, although i'm starting to feel slightly bad for being so anonymous on here so below is the first and last pic of me....

5/ I have found doing this tagged post really bloody hard and it's taken me days!
So.... tag you're it....
quest twentyeight
more ways to waste time
emma's designblogg
what's blogging my view
the cottage cheese
twenty twenty-one


Leah said...

Hi Biba,

Thanks for the tag! Here are my six random things (plus two):


All the best,


drollgirl said...

i love your blog and your profile pic! i just love it and can't wait to dig in to it!

and thank you for following my blog! :)

griffo68 said...

I have been tagged twice and I must get around to doing mine!!!

You look gorgeous and smiley in your pic Miss B!

Mr G.x

Janne said...

Nice to 'meet' you :-) And thanks for the tag. Will follow up on it tomorrow.

Lisa said...

He he! And i knew all of those things about you already! Lovely to see your pic on here - you look gorgeous! x

The Cottage Cheese said...

Fun to learn more about such a fab chick! Thanks for tagging me Biba, my beauty! Uh-oh, now I have to really THINK about myself (or what I want to reveal about myself, ha!). I promise to follow up on my tag in the next day or two!

Jenn Ski said...

I used to be a hard core buffy fan too. I had dolls, cards, comic books and a yahoo group with over 3000 members at one point. Ok more like a crazy fan... lol

Jesse said...

Tags are so fun! Love your random things!

Jill Browning said...

aw, you're adorable! :)

gousman said...

very nice! awesome stuff!