01/12/2008

j'adore paris

This coming weekend is Paris weekend!!! We leave friday for a 3 days of ooh la la. I'm so excited, can't wait to get away to the most romantic city in Europe (although in my opinion Venice is equally romantic....), and my god i deserve a break like never before.... in fact i may not come back ;)
.
At this time of year i'm fully expecting to be blown away with the beautiful Christmas lights, i get excited over a few fairy lights on my Christmas tree so i'm sure the Paris lights will keep me happy. But in addition to all the obvious attractions i want to check out some of the less discovered, more quirky places and also neeeeeed to visit a Paris flea market while i'm there, but which ones? where do i start? Only there for 3 days and i want to cram in as much as possible. Any recommendations welcomed purleeeease? :)
.
Just discovered Paris Daily Photo blog, looks good so off to have a read...
.
.
.

2 comments:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Happy times in Paree!

Your name stuck in my head at PDP - I remember going to Biba in London in the 70s. Wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I'd be heading for Les Puces at Clignancourt. I'm so jealous!