01/12/2008

i heart this picture


I love this picture so much it gets a post all of it's own.
.
I love the white walls
I love the circular mirror on the wall
I love the tripod lamp
I love the white lampshade against the white wall
I love the simple lines of the sideboard
I love the gorgeous dark wood of the sideboard
I love the contrast of the white and dark wood on the sideboard
I love the pattern of the rug against the simplicity of everything else
I love the reflection in the mirror
.
Think that just about covers it. Thanks to remodelista for this picture :)
.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely sideboard, the contrast of the white against the wood is fantastic.

Have a look at this stunning site, with more of the same beautiful work

http://www.retromodern.com.au/

Anonymous said...

retromodern