05/11/2008

remember remember..

... the 5th of November. Pretty pretty fireworks!

Struggling to apply myself today. I am having an emotional breakdown trying to come to terms with my shortened working hours, ok just kidding... no emotional breakdown but i am finding it hard! Thank you to everyone who's encouraged and supported me, it really does make a difference.

0

Couldn't let fireworks night pass without acknowledging it and this year am going to be a complete and utter tight wad and just admire them from my window! Although i will miss the huddling round the bonfire....

0

Below is a picture of my best friend of 24 years (pretty impressive friendship don't ya think..) and her husband showing off their human firework display, otherwise known as fire poi....

0

I have had a go at fire poi - so much fun but only if you're very careful or hair gets set on fire ;)



No comments: