30/07/2008

moving forward

This week a few rather important decisions have been made....

+ my much wanted sideboard was collected at the weekend and much as i love it, it is too tall and too orange to suit my lounge (which is low level and earthy tones). I would go so far as to say it looks ridiculous! I am currently in the process of staining it dark oak and shortening the legs, fingers crossed it works and i shall post some before & after piccies.

+ my kitchen cupboard/drawer nightmare is over! I am having the longer Ikea strecket handles, i must not allow myself to think about it anymore.

These Cherner chairs below are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, but what colour are they? Walnut?? This is the colour i want my sideboard.


Love this chair below, it's so cool customised with some vintage fabric. From Sprucehome Etsy shop.


No comments: