15/03/2008

Spray painting obsession...

I couldn't wait to get outside this morning and do my spray painting. It was the first day since i got my new colours that it wasn't peeing it down! There's something about spray painting as opposed to normal painting that i love..... maybe it's the fact that it takes seconds instead of hours?! My first job was my Nan's stool, it was something i'd kept from her house when she died and it's been in my loft til recently. Don't know what era but the legs were black like some of the g-plan stuff. Black was too harsh for my lounge so i've changed them to dark brown.... the question now is do i keep the original fabric or change it?


My very old ikea table - didn't like it anymore in the pale silver grey so sprayed it dark brown! Looks better. Wondering whether to leave the glass alone or not.....





No comments: