23/12/2008

ho ho ho merry christmas!

I have no time!! I don't even have time to post pics of my own tree but will do so in the next few days. Really want to wish everyone now a very very merry christmas!!! Thank you for all your comments and making this blog more than just my ramble :)
.
Have been a bit of a blogger slacker lately. I do believe real life has got in the way!! Maybe a combination of feeling like crap (yes - still) while trying to organize myself for christmas. My tree is up, um very wonky (how do you get the tree upright??) and i only put the decs on last night!
.
A lovely snowy christmas tree from purple area.....
.



2 comments:

Obsessilicious said...

Merry Christmasssss Miss Bibalicious!
Have a fantastic day!!
Hope Santa brings you lovely presents!

Love from Mr G.X :)

Peta said...

Buon Natale Signorina Biba!
Hope you have a great Xmas and that you're feeling better soon!

Peta xx