21/11/2008

london calling

I have been meaning to post these pictures for months. It was earlier this year that Lee took me to London, especially to go to Portabello Market because i love it so much.
-
Portabello Market:
-
how very touristy - taking a photo of a road sign!!!

The best part of Portabello Market for me is Portabello Green (above) so many cool retro things to appreciate. AND right next to these home goodies is an endless choice of vintage/retro clothing, shoes and all the most unique accessories - I LOVE IT and want to go back now i'm thinking about it again. Soon.
-
-
Kingly Court (off Carnaby Street):


Second favourite place to go when visiting London is Kingly Court, off Carnaby Street (also good). There are a few awesome shops in Kingly Court which are crammed full of vintage clothing and another which is a retro home lovers dream, full of all things cool and housey! (no photographs allowed unfortunately). Also love the relaxed eating area in the centre after hardcore shopping/drooling.





Notting Hill:

My visit to Notting Hill wouldn't be complete without taking a pic of my dream house.... one day (laughs hysterically...)

-

-

No comments: