14/07/2008

cupboard love



Photos via 1st Option
0
This week i need mountains of inspiration, things are feeling rather tight at the moment and i need a big push to get me going again. Also need a holiday!!!
0
Gradually getting there will all things kitcheny..... i have now measured all the kitchen cupboard doors and drawers. I really need to decide on which handles then i can get started. Would still like cut-outs instead of actual handles or another option is some kind of small ledge of aluminium on the top side of each door/drawer, very minimal with just enough to pull on?? I have ideas in my head just never sure how hard or expensive they are to achieve! Have definitely decided i am going to be good and am keeping my existing worktop, and i can have my square edge dark brown one in our next house.
0

No comments: