06/06/2008

cushion CHAOS


Why why why - i really can't take anymore! I have discovered Pippi.
0
Unique cushions and footstools made with more gorgeous vintage fabrics, i just love them all and would buy them all if i had the money. The cushions themselves are temptation enough but the cube style footstools come covered with vintage fabric and a pocket at the side for magazines!! (of which i have hundreds...) I need a footstool AND a cushion..... or two, where can i put my new footstool.....
00
Based in Northern Ireland (loving that accent) the prices are 30 euros (£20ish) for a cushion and 120 euros (£90ish) for a footstool





3 comments:

Peta said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

I'm pretty sure we had a huge wall hanging the same / very similar to the one with brown leaves when I was a child!

I'm saving all these wonderful links for when it comes time to "do up" the living room....

Retro Age Vintage Fabrics said...

Gosh - I wish I could find sublime fabrics like that! Thanks for the link...wonderful stuff :)

Retro Age Vintage Fabrics said...

Thank you so much for visiting our humble blog - I am glad there was something interesting there for you to read :) - I'm staying in touch with yours!

All the best
Vanessa